Last modified: July 26, 2022
AppMagic, LLC (“Company” “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide through your use of our software (the “Software”) and our licensed application (the “ Licensed App ”). It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. The Software and the Licensed App are collectively referred to herein as the “ Software Services .”
This policy applies to information we collect:
Through your use of the Software Services, you will submit information (collectively “Your Information”) to us including, but not limited to:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on the the Licensed App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Licensed App, such as your name, access credentials and email address;
· Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, or any other information that the Licensed App collects that is personal or personally identifiable (“Personal Information”);
· Information that you publish or display (“Post”) on the Licensed App, or information that you transmit to Contractors through the Software Services (collectively “ User Contributions ”);
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
· Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Licensed App and usage details.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect Your Information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us or Post it to the Licensed App; and
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Software Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, which may include Personal Information about you, including:
· Details of your visits to the Licensed App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Licensed App.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We use Your Information, including any Personal Information:
· To present the Software Services and their contents to you;
· To provide you with information that you request from us;
· To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
· To send you notifications about the Software Services or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
· To allow you to participate in interactive features in the Software Services;
· To improve the Software Services; and
· For any other purpose with your consent.
How We Use Information Collected Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. We use information collected through Automatic Data Collection Technologies to help us improve the Software Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns and recognize you when you return to the Licensed App.
How We Use Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information to advertise to you through the Software Services and through email communications about third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may disclose Your Information, which has been processed and aggregated by us so that it no longer contains your Personal Information, in our discretion, without restriction.
We may disclose your Personal Information as follows:
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the Software Services’ users is among the assets transferred;
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your prior consent.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your Information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to the Software Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through the Software Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
Note Regarding User Contributions. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Software Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. If you delete your User Contributions from the Software Services, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users of the Software Services. Proper access and use of information provided on the Software Services, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms of Service.
The Software Services are offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. They are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Software Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Deletion of Your Data
If at any time you would like to cancel your account with us and have all of your data removed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you would like to move forward with account and data removal. From there we will email you back after it has been completed.